Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Month Nails II (Valentine's Day)


Hola! I designed something simple yet elegant for Valentine's Day. I used:

Base Coat
Bobbie Milkshake
Caronia White Satin
White Acrylic
Thin Paintbrush
Dotting Tool
Top Coat


I forgot to mention in my previous posts that I always use a base coat to prevent my nails from being yellow, I use Sally Hansen INSTA-BRITE Nail Whitener. For my mani's base color I used Bobbie Milkshake, a glazed nude color and Caronia White Satin to paint the angled tips. White acrylic paint and a thin brush to make a very thin stripe where I can draw zig-zag lines and half circles. I used my white acrylic paint again and a dotting tool (my ever handy toothpick) to add the 3 dots. Don't forget a top coat to protect the mani.

"Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sharing the Love,

No comments: