Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Month Nails III


Hi! Valentine's Day is already over, however I consider February as the Love Month. Here's another mani I made a couple of days ago.



I used the following:

Base Coat
Caronia Simply Red
Caronia Chinese Rose Frost
White Acrylic
Thin Paintbrush
Top Coat

I buff my nails before I put on a base coat. I have been using Sally Hansen INSTA-BRITE Nail Whitener for several months now and it is effective against staining my nails. For the base color, I used 2 nail polishes, Caronia Simply Red and Caronia Chinese Rose Frost. I randomly sponged these polishes on my nails for an abstract look or you may also prefer to put on a solid color. Make sure the polishes are already dry before you write the word "Love" to avoid smudging, I used a white acrylic paint and a thin paintbrush. On my left hand I used a normal font (looks like Times New Roman) and on my right hand I chose a script. Don't forget the topcoat. This mani will still look nice with any color and font you would prefer.

I can feel the heat now. Summer has already started in the Philippines. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

Sharing the Love,

2 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

great job! so pretty! :)

join my StiLa giveaway!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

She Nailed It said...

Thank you! Wasn't able to update my blog lately.