Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bubbliest


Hello! I'm sorry I have been MIA for the last month. I don't wanna bore you with the stories, I have just been very busy on some important things. I will do my best to post more often now.

Here's the mani I am wearing today.





I used the following:

Base Coat
Caronia White Satin
Caronia Simply Red
White Acrylic Paint
Black Acrylic Paint
Thin Paintbrush
Top Coat

I always buff my nails before I put on a base coat, I usually change my mani every week. I am still using Sally Hansen INSTA-BRITE Nail Whitener as my base coat. For the base color, I used 2 nail polishes, Caronia White Satin and Caronia Simply Red. I painted several nails white and some red. I used white and black acrylic paints for the bubbles. Black bubbles on white nails and white on red. Light color on a dark color and vice versa will work best in making details stand out. Painting the bubbles doesn't need creating perfect circles, sometimes imperfections make them more unique. I painted random sizes of circles on my nails and put dots on the small spaces between them. The tiny dots are optional. This mani will still look adorable even without the dots. I used the same paintbrush to create the dots. Don't forget to put a top coat on. I wasn't expecting that this mani will look cute until I finished all of my nails. I honestly enjoyed painting the bubbles!

Let's get polishing!

"The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way." - Robert Kiyosaki

Sharing the Love,

3 comments:

Jem said...

wow!
i love this look!
you did a wonderful job,hun!

how was the sally hansen insta-brite?
does it really work?

heartNAT said...

wow you did this free hand?! At first I thought it was a stamp, great job!

She Nailed It said...

Jem - Thanks! I know this is a super late reply. Yes, Sally Hansen's Insta-Brite works for me.

Natalie - Thank you! Yes, I did this free hand with a tiny paint brush and some acrylic paints.