Saturday, August 27, 2011

Diamonds


Hello! I hope everybody's well. It has been rainy these past few days, despite of a gloomy weather here’s another nail session my lovelies!



I used the following:

Base Coat
Bobbie Kohl
Bobbie Weng-Weng (A Holographic Nail Polish)
White Acrylic Paint
Top Coat
Dotting Tool

My usual nail routine starts by cutting and shaping my nails into my desired length. Next, I buff my nails and paint a base coat to prevent them from yellowing. Then I painted a coat of Bobbie Kohl (black nail polish) and let it fully dry. For Bobbie Weng-Weng, which is a holo polish, I used 1 coat and it let completely dry again. I don't rush things especially when I'm doing my nails, I paint my nails while watching a movie and pausing it to resume doing my mani. I used a white acrylic paint and a toothpick to create the dotted diamond design. Put a top coat for a long lasting manicure.

"A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials." - Chinese Proverb

Sharing the Love,

2 comments:

heartNAT said...

Beautiful holo polish. I like your creativity =] I also like to watch something while doing my nails. When I rush, my mani usually ends up looking horrible.

She Nailed It said...

Natalie - Me too, doing my mani relieves my stress so there's no need to rush! :)