Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to School Nails


Hola! I decided to create these notebook inspired nails to all those who are going back to school.





I used the following:

Base Coat
Caronia White Satin
Blue Acrylic Paint
Magenta Acrylic Paint
Black Acrylic Paint
Top Coat
Striper Brush

Put a base coat first to avoid yellow stains on your nails. Paint a coat of white nail polish, let it dry and paint a second coat and wait for the nail polish to completely dry. While waiting I usually watch a movie, maybe for 30 minutes or an hour. Now the fun is about to start, it's time to begin painting! I drew the notebook lines first using a blue acrylic paint and a striper brush. Then using a magenta acrylic paint I drew the margins. Once you have all your nails done, you can write anything on your notebook nails. I'm gonna do this mani again when I'm with my friends and let them sign on my nails. Time to bring home the A's!

"Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will." - Vernon Howard

Sharing the Love,

No comments: