Monday, September 12, 2011

Classic French Manicure with Flowers


Hello dear reader! I decided to franken a nude polish that suits my liking. I have several nude nail polishes but I find them either too dark or too light for my skin tone. From my stash, I used an old vanilla color nail polish that has a very subtle pink shimmers and added a few drops of chocolate brown nail polish. I started with a few drops first and added a couple more until I have the shade that I wanted to achieve.

I'm happy to have my first franken nail polish!


A close-up to show its very subtle shimmers.


It's a bit sheer using two coats but since I'm longing for a classic french manicure I started to paint white on the tips. I added pink flowers, the inner girly in me that kicked in.

I used the following:

Franken Nude nail polish
Caronia White Satin
Pink Acrylic Paint
Gold Acrylic Paint
Top Coat
Dotting Tool
Striper Brush



I hope my nail designs will serve as an inspiration the next time you'll get your nails done. I admit that I don't have a lot of readers on this blog but if you are reading this now, thank you. Just the fact that you visited my page is truly appreciated.

"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison

Sharing the Love,

No comments: